Forest Camp is a hidden paradise nestled in the lush landscapes of the town of Valencia in Negros Oriental. This enchanting destination offers a perfect blend of natural beauty, adventure, and relaxation. Whether you’re an outdoor enthusiast, a nature lover, or simply seeking a tranquil escape, Forest Camp has something for everyone.
If you’re traveling to Dumaguete soon, make sure to include Valencia, Negros Oriental, in your itinerary so you can explore the town for a day. Thus, you will be able to explore Forest Camp and witness the enchanting beauty that it offers.
Table of Contents
How to go to Valencia, Negros Oriental?
Forest Camp Dumaguete is located in Valencia, Negros Oriental, approximately 15 kilometers away from Dumaguete City. You can easily reach Forest Camp by taking a tricycle or a private vehicle from the city center.
You can also opt for renting a habal-habal, whether with a tour guide or riding it on your own. The path to Forest Camp is pretty much accessible!
Things to Expect from Forest Camp
Refreshing Pools and Waterfalls
Forest Camp Valencia is renowned for its series of manmade pools and waterfalls fed by crystal-clear mountain springs. Take a refreshing dip in the cool waters or simply relax by the cascading falls while soaking in the beauty of the surroundings.
Canopy Walk and Hanging Bridge
Experience an adrenaline rush by traversing the canopy walk and hanging bridge. These structures offer panoramic views of the lush forest and the meandering river below, making for an exhilarating adventure. You’ll definitely enjoy walking around the resort because of the beautiful trees planted around it. It feels like you are really in the middle of the forest.
Apart from this, they also offer other recreational activities such as a climbing wall, a bike trail, and a skate bowl.
You can have a leisurely meal while admiring the beauty of nature at Forest Camp’s shaded picnic areas. Pack a picnic basket with local treats or purchase refreshments from the on-site restaurant. The resort provides cottages for day use and a restaurant for dining.
Essential Travel Guide & Tips
- There is an affordable entrance fee that grants you access to all the facilities and activities within Forest Camp.
- Forest Camp is open daily, from morning until late afternoon. It’s advisable to visit earlier in the day to fully enjoy the amenities.
- It’s advisable to make a reservation before visiting the resort, especially if you plan on staying overnight.
- Don’t forget essentials like sunscreen, a hat, swimwear, a change of clothes, insect repellent, and a camera to capture the beauty around you.
- Be sure to follow eco-friendly practices, such as properly disposing of trash and respecting wildlife.
- It’s better not to visit on rainy days.
- If you’re visiting for a day, make sure to take care of your belongings, as the resort gets pretty crowded at times since it is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Valencia, Negros Oriental.
Forest Camp Resort Rates
Forest Camp is a haven where nature’s wonders and human creativity converge, offering a unique escape for travelers seeking both adventure and relaxation.
Whether you’re exploring waterfalls, swinging over pools, or simply basking in the natural beauty, Forest Camp promises an experience that will rejuvenate your spirit and create cherished memories of your time in Valencia, Negros Oriental.
Anapog, Valencia, Negros Oriental
Daily, 9 AM to 6 PM
Recommended Tour Guide
Jenmark Arellano – +6399484841273
- 3D2N Sapa, Vietnam Travel Guide: A DIY Solo Backpacking Guide
- Easy Japan Visa Application Guide for Filipinos
- How to Apply for a Chinese Visa for Filipinos (with or without ITR)
- Wecozy Hanoi: A Tranquil Oasis in Vietnam’s Bustling Capital
- Miel Coffee Bali: Insta-Worthy Cafe in Canggu, Bali
A travel blogger in the Philippines and a K-pop enthusiast, Ara Patria (The Adventuress) pursues her passion and love for traveling. She’s been blogging for years, where she writes about her own travel experiences and promotes the wonders of the Philippines. Not only does she promote the beauty of her country, but she also focuses on promoting sustainable tourism. She dreams of traveling the world and inspiring other people through her own written works and captured moments with her camera.
The Adventuress is a travel blogger with a purpose. She aims to inspire other people through her personal experiences, stories, and lenses. Outside her blogging world, she is an education, an SEO specialist, and TEFL/TESOL certified.
Join her adventures!