Rotypeaks is one of the most beautiful tourist spots located in the province of Bukidnon, in the southern part of the Philippines. This popular scenic destination offers a breathtaking view of lush green mountains and scenic landscapes that are sure to take your breath away. Situated in the town of Impasug-ong, Bukidnon, this place is surely worth visiting!
If you’re planning a trip to Bukidnon, here’s a DIY travel guide to Rotypeaks, Bukidnon. Find out how to get there and what you can do while on the campsite!
Table of Contents
How to get to Rotypeaks, Bukidnon?
The province of Bukidnon is not that difficult to reach. Whether you’re traveling by group or solo, you can visit Rotypeaks, Bukidnon, without having any difficulty. Thus, here’s how to get to Rotypeaks, Bukidnon.
- From Manila, take a flight to Cagayan de Oro (CDO) via Cebu Pacific, Philippine Airlines, or Air Asia. CDO is the gateway to Bukidnon Province.
- Then, from Laguindingan Airport, take a van heading to the Agora terminal.
- From Agora terminal, ride a bus bound for Davao City, and just tell the bus conductor to drop you off at the municipality of Impasugong. The ride will take you approximately 2 to 3 hours.
- Drop off at the Impasug-ong tourism office, which is just at the back of the giant Lumad statues. Take note that you need to drop by the tourism office before heading.
Things to do at Rotypeaks, Bukidnon
Go camping under the stars
Rotypeaks is a great place to camp and spend the night under the stars. The place offers accommodations where you can stay overnight. With the breathtaking mountain views that it offers, I could say that this is one of the best camping sites in Bukidnon. Sadly, we couldn’t spend an overnight here since we didn’t have much time.
For inquiries about the accommodation rates, you may reach out to them through their Facebook page.
Have breakfast with a view.
After getting a good sleep at the camp, don’t forget to enjoy breakfast while seeing the beautiful mountain ranges of Bukidnon! Just take note that it is important to pre-order meals upon check-in.
Disconnect from social media.
I could say that Rotypeaks, Bukidnon, is one of the best places to disconnect from social media. The serenity of the place will indeed make you feel at peace. As I mentioned above, you can stay here overnight and enjoy the breathtaking views that the campsite has to offer.
Enjoy the scenic nature views.
Rotypeaks, Bukidnon, is definitely one of the most Instagrammable spots to visit in the Philippines. Every part of the place is Instagram-worthy. Make sure to bring your best outfit of the day (OOTD) for picture taking! Don’t pass up the opportunity to get your best shot at the campsite!
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a reservation before visiting Rotypeaks?
It is highly recommended to coordinate with the Impasug-ong Tourism Office one week before the visitation. You may contact them through their Facebook page “Impasug-ong Tourism“, or via their phone number. You can contact them at 09656735658.
How much is the entrance fee to Rotypeaks, Bukidnon?
If you are going for a day tour only, here are their rates:
- Entrance fee: Php 350 per person
- Corkage fee: Php 500 per group
On the other hand, if you are planning to stay overnight, here are their overnight rates:
- Camping: Php 400 grounds fee per head)
- Tent rentals: Php 300, good for 2 persons, Php 500, good for 4 persons, and Php 800, good for 8 persons
- Wooden Cabins: Php 1,250, good for 2 persons and Php 8,00, good for 10 persons
For more inquiries, you may also reach Rotypeaks Official Facebook Page.
Is there electricity at the campsite?
No. Unfortunately, there is no electricity at the campsite. So make sure that your battery is full when visiting the campsite, especially if you’re planning to stay overnight.
My thoughts on visiting Rotypeaks, Bukidnon
Similar to Communal Ranch, Rotypeaks has been circulating on social media, where a lot of travelers and tourists are going gaga over it. Therefore, that also caught my interest in going here. The fact that it offers amazing and breathtaking scenic views means that Roty Peaks must be on your bucket list. I was so happy that I visited this place with my friend. We experienced the beauty and serenity of the place itself.
Personally, it is not just about getting IG-worthy pictures from this place; it is more about truly appreciating the beauty of nature. This is definitely one of the best places to visit in Bukidnon!
You may head over to Rotypeaks before or after visiting Communal Ranch. You can get a package tour for these two places! Kindly ask the Impasug-ong Tourism Office about it.
- 3D2N Sapa, Vietnam Travel Guide: A DIY Solo Backpacking Guide
- Easy Japan Visa Application Guide for Filipinos
- How to Apply for a Chinese Visa for Filipinos (with or without ITR)
- Wecozy Hanoi: A Tranquil Oasis in Vietnam’s Bustling Capital
- Miel Coffee Bali: Insta-Worthy Cafe in Canggu, Bali
A travel blogger in the Philippines and a K-pop enthusiast, Ara Patria (The Adventuress) pursues her passion and love for traveling. She’s been blogging for years, where she writes about her own travel experiences and promotes the wonders of the Philippines. Not only does she promote the beauty of her country, but she also focuses on promoting sustainable tourism. She dreams of traveling the world and inspiring other people through her own written works and captured moments with her camera.
The Adventuress is a travel blogger with a purpose. She aims to inspire other people through her personal experiences, stories, and lenses. Outside her blogging world, she is an education, an SEO specialist, and TEFL/TESOL certified.
Join her adventures!